Saturday, March 07, 2009

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Laura woke up at 11AM today.  I wish I could take advantage of that and sleep in.  We started off by putting this crystal tattoo on her belly that Ymo gave her.  She loves it and kept checking it the entire day to make sure they hadn't fallen off.
We picked up Thomas and his dad and went to Chinatown for Dim Sum at China Pearl.  It has been a long time since we had some Dim Sum.  This is the FAO Schwartz bear that sits in front of the Tufts Medical Center where we parked.

Don't let these photos fool you.  They were fighting like cats and dogs the entire time.
Laura tried some chicken feet and after eating the first one, she asked for more.  Ick!

Even though I was stuffed, I still wanted some Lychee bubble tea.  It's so good.
After all that food, I just needed a nap.  It was nice out so she played with the boys next door for a while.
We went swimming later and even while swimming she kept trying to check her crystal tattoo! Even after showering, they stayed on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a tattoo! Thomas looks mad in that FAO Schwarz (not Schwartz) photo.

Laura's mom said...

What is it? Crystal pasties?
I took a ton of photos and Thomas keeps making those faces every time I tried to take a photo so I just gave up.