Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A taste of summer

It was a record breaking heat wave in Boston today with the temperature up to 90 degrees! We celebrated by eating dinner outside. I made Laura's favorite dinner, lettuce wraps. She devoured them.



Then I gave her some cherry Twizzlers for dessert.


Then when I was bringing everything in and cleaning up, she decided to have seconds!
She's been eating well since she was punished on Tuesday. I found out that she ate a total of 3 apple slices for lunch, threw out a perfectly good yogurt and didn't touch her sandwich. I brought her home, had her change into her pajamas and she went to bed with no dinner. The next morning, she got up, went straight downstairs and got some cereal from the cupboard and said "I'm hungry". I think she learned her lesson.

No comments: