Friday, April 02, 2010

Busy Good Friday

More fruit salad. Yummy, yummy.
We got up somewhat early around 8:30am. Had some yummy fruit for breakfast, got ready for our day. I dragged Laura to my dental appointment and then bought some eggs at the grocery store. Laura was excited about decorating eggs this year.








Then we went to Millenium park so that Laura could fly her $1 Barbie kite and ride her bike. This thing really flew well, surprisingly.


It did get stuck in the tree but we managed to get it out.
Then we rushed home and I took her to "Kid's Night" which is a babysitting service from 5-8pm at our gym. She got to eat pizza, swim, play games and do some arts and crafts. Phew. I'm beat.

1 comment:

Yo sista said...

That fruit salad does look yummy yummy! I'm sad I didn't get to decorate eggs with Laura this year. Great photos! Happy Easter!!