Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

I bought this brand new gorgeous refrigerator and it was delivered on Friday. Unfortunately, it's not working. Now I have to run down to the basement in order to use our old refrigerator until the new one is fixed.
The basement is unfinished and it's pretty dirty and dusty down there so this morning, Laura helped me sweep some of the dirt off the floor. While I was on the other side of the basement, I asked Laura to bring me a small plastic bag so that we can put the dirt into it. She said "Sure!". She brought it down and then I heard her struggling and saying how hard it was putting the dirt into the bag. I turned around and found that she had brought down a sandwich bag. Ok, I know I said small but that is just ridiculous.
We went to the gym, came back for an awesome lunch of healthy salad.
Laura's salad. She ate about 3/4 of it with a lot of protest.
My salad! I pretty much dumped anything I could find into it. Yummy!

Then Laura and I took a trip to "The Butterfly Place" in Westford, Ma. It's a cute little place with lots of live butterflies.











Laura was trying to sit very still so that the butterflies would land on her.

No comments: