Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday

There was too much to do today.  I woke up at 7am and I probably would have gotten a lot more done if Laura didn't get up at 11am.  We went to her dad's coworkers party last night and she stayed up until 11pm so she was tired. 
I got her little tree out.  When she woke up and saw the tree, she was so excited to decorate it.

I had to stop her so she could eat something.  I made some grill cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.  She preferred dipping her sandwich into hot sauce.
We went to the Wrentham Outlet mall and went Christmas shopping.  I got a lot done in about 2 hours before going to Ananda's (our neighbor) birthday party at Plaster Time.  All of the neighborhood kids were there including the boys next door so Laura was very happy. 


Here's her Belle plaster creation in pink.
We went straight to her dad's work for a visit and dinner.  Then we got back home around 8pm so she could continue to decorate her tree.  

She is so excited about Christmas.  She has been singing Christmas songs all day.

No comments: