Sunday, November 23, 2008

The weekend

I can't believe it's going to be Thanksgiving this week because I am completely unprepared.
We didn't get much done this weekend.  Saturday night hubby and I went to Vox Populi downtown for his friend's get together before their wedding on Saturday.   It was very fun but Laura was not invited so she stayed with Thomas' family.
Sunday, we did our usual: tennis for 2 hours, Laura had her swimming lesson then we were very very bad and had McDonald's for an early dinner.  It's still sitting in my stomach, ugh.
Laura and I cleaned up her room and then snacked on some cheetos and worked on her preschool book.  We've been doing that every night this week.  
She found her sunglasses while cleaning and decided she needed to wear it.


"I wonder if Mommy will fit into any of her dresses for this upcoming wedding?"


"Let me try to polish these cheetos off before mommy gets her hands on them."

No comments: