Saturday, November 22, 2008

The week

I took these photos on Tuesday.  Hubby has been working hard all week so Laura and I have been hanging out together and indulging.  This new job has me working much longer hours so it has been difficult getting dinner on the table so we have been eating out a lot.  I need to either start prepping for the week or get a menu together but that is way too much work right now.
I introduced Laura to the concept of eating dessert before dinner.  We went to The Real Deal for pizza but ate this yummy chocolate cake prior to getting our dinner.





On Wednesday night, instead of going to a lecture dinner meeting, I took Thomas and his dad for sushi.  It has been a long time since we got together.    They ate a ton.  Laura loves salmon and yellowtail and she's getting pretty good with the chopsticks.


No comments: