Saturday, November 08, 2008

Saturday, November 8

Laura and I give each other the evil eye once in a while and she was trying to do it this morning but not doing a good job.

We spent most of the day at the gym and then went to the grocery store and bought a lot of healthy food.  Then we broke down and went to Five Guys for burgers.  We're so weak.

Hubby went to work tonight so I spent most of the night reorganizing and cleaning a little bit. Laura spent the night rummaging through all my shoes and trying them on.  Ah, Ymo's genes are surfacing.  Speaking of Ymo, happy birthday in Egypt.
Since hubby was working tonight, I told Laura that she could sleep with me.  Instead, she made her own little bed on the floor and turned off the light because she wanted to go to bed.  She asked me 2 or 3 times if we could go to sleep.  Wow, she must be coming down with something.

No comments: