Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Philly trip: Thursday September 14, 2008

Laura and I drove down to Philly on Wednesday and arrived late afternoon to Ha dah buh gee's place.  We just hung out and went to a nearby playground and then had dinner.  I took this exact picture at the playground 2 years ago.  I guess her head has not gotten that much bigger.
On Thursday, we drove down West River Drive and stopped at the back of the art museum. The weather was gorgeous and we walked around and took in the sights.  They did a lot of work around this area.




I went to the rest room and when I came back out, she was soaked.  My dad was hiding from her thinking that she would freak out but she didn't even notice.  


Then we went back to my dad's and had a snack.  Blue cheese and crackers.  This was Laura's first time eating stinky cheese and she loved it!  


No comments: