Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busy,busy, busy

This was from Saturday. Laura and I met up with Gabby and her parents (friends of mine from Hartford during residency). We met at Legal's Seafood at the Prudential mall for dinner. I knew Gabby since she was about 4 to 5 years old and now she is almost an adult. I'm so old. Anyway, Laura really took a liking to her and continues to ask me about her.
We stopped at Sephora on our way out and Laura almost passed out when she saw all the makeup in that store.
I have been very very busy so the posts have been sparse. I'll be changing jobs soon and my last day is August 22 so there's a lot of paperwork and transitioning things to take care of. Also, Ymo's bridal shower!
I should have taken a video of me and Laura yesterday on the tennis court. I'll remember next time because it's hilarious.

No comments: