Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday

Nothing too exciting this week. The weather has been weird all week. Overcast, bouts of thunderstorms, muggy, blech.
I got Laura a kite and she's been eying it in the closet for the past week so after much begging and pleading, I put it together and let her loose in the back yard today. She must have run around the house at least 10 times.

We had a snack and then we went swimming. Laura is just starting to learn how to tread water. I was so proud of her. Then I took her for some ice cream (orange sherbet, her favorite) and then we came home for some dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute dress. These are great shots. When are you gonna cut your lawn?? We're in Cold Spring for Pre-Cana. Actually, I'm in the hotel business center.

Laura's mom said...

Why don't you come over and cut the lawn for me!
Oh, no wonder your phone is off.