Monday, January 08, 2007

Shiner

Look at this shiner! I'm sure one of many to follow. Hubby says "I wouldn't be surpised if she breaks her arm soon".
Sunday morning after breakfast we went upstairs to have her change and she said "NO". So I beat her mercilessly, no urr, scratch that...
So I was chasing her around with one article of clothing at a time. First chasing her and catching her, taking off her pajama top then running back to get her shirt. She was shreaking and laughing and we kept chasing each other back and forth. When I went to get her pants, I heard the thud and then the pause then the uncontrolled screaming. It happened before, maybe 3 to 4 months ago in the kitchen when she was running around. It's probably because her feet and body are growing too fast and her coordination hasn't caught up (she is the same height as the boy across the street who is 8 months older than her!). She would run so fast and trip over her feet and land full force right on her face! OUCH!
The impact was so hard that I could see some bleeding from the gums on her bottom teeth with a rim of a hemmorhagic blister at the gumline. Poor baby. I'm thankful that she didn't break her jaw!


No comments: