Sunday, February 21, 2010

February vacation week

Laura was in Florida with her dad most of the week while I worked and relaxed and did not do all of the things that I was planning on doing! I did see "Avatar". She came back with this creature from Busch Gardens.

Did I tell you about the ice skating rink in our neighbor's yard? Over the weekend, Laura spent a lot of time outside with the neighbors. How cool is this home made rink?
The boys are always outside skating and playing hockey. They even have a large overhead light so they can play at night and an outside overhead heater.

We just chilled for most of the weekend. She started swim lessons again too.


1 comment:

Yo sista said...

That ice skating rink is awesome! Get Laura on a pair of skates! I see ice dancing with her neighbor in her future.