Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

The Yamaha piano is my gift to our family. It's a digital piano and I love it. When it arrived in a giant box, Laura wanted to open it right away but I kept telling her that she won't really want it once she starts lessons. She won't be smiling like this for long.
She's already singing and playing.
Christmas eve was spent watching sports and doing puzzles.

For the first time in our lives, we waited to open our gifts on Christmas morning and not Christmas eve! It's because Laura's dad had to work the night before and we waited for him to be home before opening all the presents. Laura was looking rough but she was very excited.
Barack Obama illustrated book from Ymo.
Gifts for dad.
Chess game from her dad.
More stuff from Ymo.
She also spent the day playing computer games and making crowns for everyone in the family.
Not a very exciting Christmas. Laura believed that Santa forgot to come to our house because her tree was not in the living room so he must has left without leaving any presents for her. I am shocked that she believes in Santa Claus because even in my memories as a kid, I don't think I ever really believed Santa Claus was real (or maybe it's because we never got presents except for an envelope with money in it from the parents). I guess next year, I will have to make the effort in getting some presents from Santa.

No comments: