Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's been boring around here.

Family portrait. Laura with curly hair, her dad and then me with the big head and mouth. How is it that I'm bigger than her dad.

This was a picture taken last week sometime. Her dad brought home a big chunk of leftover ribeye from Abe and Louies. I reheated it the next day and I think I only got 2 bites. She attacked it and devoured the rest.

Saturday was nice weather. Very warm for Boston. I made a yogurt smoothie for breakfast.
Then we took a walk around the block to collect some outdoor "treasures" for her homework. She was not remotely interested in this project. I had to keep pointing out things that she should collect!




We also made some muffins at Laura's request. Lemon poppy seed muffins with frosting. Yummy.



Late afternoon, we did this snowflake project from the FamilyFun magazine.



No comments: