Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just yapping

On July 3 when I was about to drop off Laura at her new school, she said, out of the blue, "mommy's my best friend".
It made me cry. She said "don't cry mommy".

She has been getting a popsicle almost every day. She loves it. We've been giving her the Edy's brand which seems to be healthy with no high fructose corn syrup but she continually calls it a "pah-i-cle" or it sometimes sound like "pocle".
Tonight, I broke it down for her.
Me: say pop
Laura: Pop
Me: sicle
Laura: sicle
Me: Pop
Laura: Pop
Me: sicle
Laura: sicle
Me: Popsicle
Laura: Pocle

3 comments:

babibi said...

Did you cry because you realized your best friend is a 3 year old?

:)

Laura's mom said...

I cried b/c it's true and I'm a loser.

babibi said...

Well, enjoy it while it lasts! Laura will probably hate you when she hits puberty. You should consider giving birth to a new best friend before eventuality takes place. Kekekeke.