Saturday, April 07, 2007

Philly Trip

Here is Laura at the airport ready to go to Philly in her Phillies outfit and her Dora luggage.
Cocktails on the plane
Granddad reads her a story
Grandma helps her with a puzzle
The first 2 days were gorgeous with the temp at 75degrees then cold and rainy the rest of the week.

Day 2: Visit with Jackson. See how she regresses.
Day 3: Visit with Zoe and Aaron. This time, Zoe took some interest in Laura and showed her the ropes. She had a great time.

Days 4,5,6 are missing b/c I left my camera at Zoe's house.

I took Laura to the 'Please Touch Museum' in Philadelphia on Day 4 and she seemed to enjoy it (it took her about an hour to get warmed up to it). Here are pics from my camera phone.


I got my camera back on Friday but I essentially lost interest in taking photos at that point so here is the final photo of Laura trying to recuperate from her trip.

No comments: