Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lazy Saturday


How to train your dragon Movie
We did do something on Friday night. We went to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D with Thomas and his parents. I thought it was very entertaining. In the middle of it, Laura said "I don't like this movie." but when it was over, she said she liked it. I doubt she would want to see it again since there aren't any princesses in this movie.

We woke up late on Saturday and didn't have anything planned. I told Laura to get dressed and she came down looking like this. I asked her if she was going to beg for money on the street corner.

We did make some cookies. I got this recipe from here. I made half with Rolos and the other half with the mini Reese's peanut butter cups. You make the dough first and then chill it. Cut it up into small pieces and wrap it around the candy. It was easy and Laura enjoyed making them but she didn't want to eat any! She didn't even like the Rolo and spit it out in the trash! What is wrong with this girl?
She wouldn't even eat this. I tried to force her. I'm a good mom like that. I must say that the peanut butter ones are much yummier than the caramel.

1 comment:

Laura's mom said...

Ok. I ate more cookies after they cooled. The Rolo's ROCK! Crisp on the outside, gooey yummy on the inside. The cookie mellowed and the balance is much better. The Reese's is still good but the Rolo's turned out to be better.