Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Laura and I had a great day together doing just the mundane.  She woke up late and we ate breakfast together consisting of ruby red gratefruit, fried eggs and toast.  She inhaled it.  She did some number exercises and then we watched "Schoolhouse Rock" for about 1/2 hr.

Then we took a stroll outside.  She's getting much better on her tricycle.   It was sunny but still very cold.
We came back for lunch and she requested a jelly sandwhich and goldfish.  I had some soup but she ended up eating all of her lunch and my soup.  She must be having a growth spurt.   She had to wear her sunglasses during lunch because it was too sunny in the kitchen.  Yeah, ok.
Then I took a nap, I don't know what she did.  We then did some errands for a few hours consisting of getting my watch battery changed, picking up some cupcakes and going to Gymboree for some new outfits for Laura.  Then dinner of baked chicken, corn and green beans which she inhaled.  She never eats all 3 meals well but she did today.  Then we did a puzzle together and I did some laundry.

No comments: